Peaceful Warrior Yoga
Accessible and sustainable for all levels of experience and physical fitness.
Mindful Yang Yoga
This alignment-based, well-rounded practice will support you in creating balance in all areas of your life. Utilize the mind-body connection so you can
- feel grounded and empowered to take action;
- give and receive with discernment;
- communicate with clarity and compassion; and
- embody the martial arts Warrior Spirit — let go of a future outcome to fully focus on your best effort in the present.
Yin Yoga balances aerobic and strengthening workouts and our fast-paced lives. Surrender into long-held, mostly supported floor postures to
- release deeply held tension;
- calm your body and mind;
- increase healthy range of motion; and
- regulate energy flow to feel both relaxed and refreshed.
That was the best Yoga class I ever had. There is no tension left in my body.Private client after her first Yin Yoga session
I was worried whether I would be able to keep up, but this was so different from the other Yoga classes I've been to. You make it so accessible. I actually felt strong and stable.Private Mindful Yang Yoga student
That was amazing. At the end I felt like I was levitating.Student after small group Yin Yoga class