Yoga for your life, not just your hamstrings.
Beyond building strength and flexibility and releasing tension, Embodied Yoga reveals patterns on and off the mat and offers tools for change.
Accessible and sustainable for all levels of experience and physical fitness.
Mindful Yang Yoga
This alignment-based, well-rounded practice will support you in creating balance in all areas of your life. Utilize the mind-body connection so you can
- feel grounded and empowered to take action;
- give and receive with discernment;
- communicate with clarity and compassion; and
- embody the martial arts Warrior Spirit — let go of a future outcome to fully focus on your best effort in the present.
Yin Yoga balances aerobic and strengthening workouts and our fast-paced lives. Surrender into long-held, mostly supported floor postures to
- release deeply held tension;
- calm your body and mind;
- increase healthy range of motion; and
- regulate energy flow to feel both relaxed and refreshed.
That was the best Yoga class I ever had. There is no tension left in my body.Private client after her first Yin Yoga session
I was worried whether I would be able to keep up, but this was so different from the other Yoga classes I've been to. You make it so accessible. I actually felt strong and stable.Private Mindful Yang Yoga student
That was amazing. At the end I felt like I was levitating.Student after small group Yin Yoga class