Yoga for your life, not just your hamstrings.
Beyond releasing tension and building strength and flexibility, Embodied Yoga reveals how you are - both on and off the mat - and offers tools for changing how you feel in the moment and your long-term patterns.
Accessible and sustainable for all levels of experience and physical fitness.
Mindful Yang Yoga
An alignment-based movement practice to create balance in all areas of your life.
- feel grounded and empowered
- give and receive, with discernment
- communicate with love and power
- embody the martial arts Warrior Spirit — let go of a future outcome to fully focus on your best effort in the present
Take a break and surrender into long-held, mostly supported floor postures.
- release deeply held tension
- calm your body and mind
- increase healthy range of motion
- regulate energy flow to feel both relaxed and refreshed
That was the best Yoga class I ever had. There is no tension left in my body.Private client after her first Yin Yoga session
I was worried whether I would be able to keep up, but this was so different from the other Yoga classes I've been to. You make it so accessible. I actually felt strong and stable.Private Mindful Yang Yoga student
That was amazing. At the end I felt like I was levitating.Student after small group Yin Yoga class